Saturday, December 14, 2013

UNIF sample sale

Great part about living in LA is that we get in on all the sick sample sales.
LA brands that sell their stuff on online boutiques like dollskill, nasty gal, karmaloop, and etc, are usually Downtown based, so I can actually physically shop than spend hundreds online plus shipping/ handling.

I underestimated how many people were going to be there. 
What I thought was early was late; I ended up getting there later than everyone (9am) and stood at the back of the line.
However, UNIF was well prepared and still had enough bomb stuff by the time I got in YAY!!


Chillin in line. The Arts District is beautiful.



Grabbed my badass boo to tag along with me.
We were ready to rape this sale.





So here's my UNIF haul~
There were many other things I wanted, like the clear bra, but they didn't have my size left :[

So happy these hologram platforms were there!!! 
I had been craving them.



SUNNIES: Popkiller
SWEATER: United Couture
PLATFORMS: YRU

No comments:

Post a Comment