Saturday, August 31, 2013

Tokyo Girls Collection

Today I went to the

"17th TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2013 AUTUMN/WINTER"


Held at the Saitama Super Arena, the event exhibited a "Fashion Fiesta" to promote the concept of a "girls lifestyle" of fashion, music, beauty, and art.



The program included:

FASHION SHOWS
I was so stoked because I got to finally see some of my favorite models walk the runway such as Hinano Yoshikawa, Lina Fujii, Ellie Rose, Rola, Mai Miyagi, Melody Yoko, and so many other beauties.



LIVE ARTIST PERFORMANCES
Kana Nishino was one of the main performances. She was so adorable and wonderful. I really enjoyed her the most.

MISS TGC COMPETITION
and
SPONSORED BOOTHS

It was a lot bigger than I expected. There were so many people; the entire arena was full, so it was kind of hard to find a seat.

The best part was that they gave away complimentary G O O D I E  B A G S !!!



The bags were full of lookbooks, advertisements and samples by sponsors.


Some of the samples were products of:

shampoo and conditioner (Oilim) , amino mineral refreshing gel (Za Cosmetics Japan), oil blotting papers (Sense of Place), eye contact solution (Abbott Medical Optics), diet/ enzyme jelly (Truffe de Beauty), diet gummies (Svelty), laundry detergent (Laundrin'), and condoms (Glamorous Butterfly).
Love being a girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment