Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Hunt for a Hair Salon

I have been looking for a really good hair salon in Tokyo that has great service for low prices. 
I am not a fan of going to all of those trendy hair salons located in the center of Shinjuku or Shibuya because it doesn't necessarily mean that they are the best salons. 
Most of the are over-priced, so I prefer going to salons that are on the lower-key. 

My friend took me to 美容室TBK 明大前店
This beauty salon is located in Meidaimae, Tokyo; 
a 5 minute walk from the Meidaimae station taking the New Keio Line. 
The TBK beauty salon is a chain (you can pretty much find many other locations) but the owner of this location is magic. 



The owner, Koyama-san, is the sweetest and most talented guy you'll meet. He could tell right off what kind of damage my hair was in and knew the best solution for it. 

He gave me a deep conditioning/ intensive-care hair treatment. This treatment included coating my hair with collagen as well. 

My hair made me look like a complete different person. He did such a great job and for a good price. 
Koyama-san is also an anime fan, so his salon was beautifully decorated with the cutest anime characters and figures all around. His place is an artwork in of its self. 
This place is definitely a gem.


My hair hasn't been this healthy and shiny in a while. 
So happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment